- Website – NationZ website, located at https://nationz.pl/en/
- Regulations – these regulations, located at https://nationz.pl/en/terms-and-conditions/
- Service Provider – firstname.lastname@example.org
- User – a service recipient, entrepreneur or consumer, buyer, anyone who accesses the Website and uses the Services provided via the Website by the Service Provider.
- Service – performance of a service without the simultaneous presence of the Service Provider and the User.
- Price list – a list of Services provided via the Website by the Service Provider, located at: https://nationz.pl/en/shop/
- The Service Provider is the owner of the Website.
- The Regulations specify the types and conditions for the provision of Services via the Website by the Service Provider and the rules for using the Website, as well as the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts, payment terms and the complaint procedure.
- The Regulations are available on the Website in a form that allows them to be downloaded, recorded, saved and printed.
- If it is necessary to change the Regulations, the Service Provider will make its new version available on the Website, which will notify the User by e-mail.
Type and scope of activity
- Through the Website, the Service Provider provides Services consisting in configuring access to the paid functionalities of the Website.
- Using the Services provided by the Service Provider on the Website is voluntary and requires registration and placing an order on the Website.
Placing an order
- Placing an order is done by:
a) registering on the Website, and if the User is already registered – logging in to the Website;
b) selection of the Service from the Price List available on the Website;
c) correct completion of the order form;
e) sending the order form in electronic form from the Website;
- Placing an order takes place when the User expresses his will to accept the service, which takes place by clicking the “Buy and pay” button.
Conclusion of the contract
- The contract is concluded when the User expresses his will to receive the service, which takes place by paying the User for the order referred to in §4 section 3.
- The ordered Services will be delivered at the time of concluding the User’s agreement with the Service Provider, referred to in §5 sec. 1.
- In order to use the Website, it is necessary to:
a) connect to the Internet,
c) have an active e-mail account.
- The User who is a consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement (model statement of withdrawal from the contract) to the e-mail address of the Service Provider within fourteen days from the date of concluding the contract for the provision of the Service. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- If the User exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after submitting the request referred to in paragraph 1, is obliged to pay for the services provided until the withdrawal from the contract. The amount of payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service provided (in this case, the past period for access to the Service), taking into account the price for the Service agreed in the contract.
- In the situation specified in par. 1 The Service Provider revokes the User’s access to paid functionalities of the Website acquired as part of concluding the contract for the provision of the Service.
- The Service Provider shall promptly, not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the User’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract referred to in paragraph 1 returns the amount paid for the Service by the User, reduced by the amount for the services fulfilled by the Service Provider until the withdrawal of the service, in accordance with sec. 2.
- The User is obliged to pay for the ordered Service.
- The price and other relevant conditions related to the Service are specified in the Price List.
- Payment is possible in the form of:
a) online payment via Blue Media.
- The amounts provided on the Website are gross prices, which means that they include VAT.
- The User agrees and authorizes the Service Provider to issue a VAT invoice without the recipient’s signature and to issue an e-invoice.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the Service is provided to the User in a continuous and uninterrupted manner. However, the Service Provider reserves the right to unannounced, temporarily disable the Website and/or suspend the registration process in order to carry out maintenance, technical or other works aimed at improving the quality of the Services provided. The Service Provider is not liable for damages to the User resulting from the inability to use the Services or their incorrect operation.
- The Service Provider is not liable for damages resulting from the User’s failure to meet the technical requirements referred to in §7.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages resulting from the User’s disclosure of login details to the Website to third parties, loss of data, damage to the software, changes in the software or damage to the hardware.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for any kind of external events impossible to predict or prevent, causing damage to the User.
- The Service Provider does not guarantee or guarantee the safety, quality, accuracy or availability of the Services provided.
- It is forbidden for the User to provide content other than those specified in the Regulations, advertising or unlawful content, as well as taking actions that may cause malfunctions of the Website. If the Service Provider receives a notification or reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data provided by the User, the Service Provider may prevent the User from accessing the Website.
- The Service Provider is also not responsible for the User’s use of the Website in a manner contrary to the provisions of the Regulations, applicable law, or the provisions of agreements in force between the Service Provider and the User.
- The warranty for defects of the Website or any content related to the Website is hereby excluded to the fullest extent provided for by law.
- The User may submit complaints regarding the Services in writing in one of the following ways:
– declaration of intent in electronic form with a secure electronic signature verified by means of a valid qualified certificate,
– scan or photo of the signed declaration of intent sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- A properly submitted complaint should contain at least the following data:
– User’s designation (including his name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, and in the case of legal persons the name, address and contact details of the person authorized to deal with matters related to the submitted complaint) ;
– description of the problem that is the basis for lodging a complaint.
- The Service Provider will consider complaints within 14 days of their receipt and notify the complainant of the result of the complaint consideration.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Service will be delivered free of charge in a defect-free state. If it is not possible to deliver the Service again, the Service Provider will return the equivalent of the price within 7 days. Re-delivery of the Service will take place within 7 days from the date of accepting the complaint.
- The Service Provider declares that in connection with or performance of the service for the User, it provides the User with content protected by intellectual property law, in particular works protected by copyright.
- The user is obliged to comply with the provisions of intellectual property law. In particular, any copying, making changes, as well as public reproduction of the shared content without the written consent of the Service Provider is prohibited, unless it results from separate agreements or mandatory provisions of law.
- In the scope of all Services, the Service Provider grants a non-exclusive license, unlimited in time, to use the Services for the User’s own needs. If the User is a legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, then the license includes the right to use in the above scope by all persons employed or performing orders or other services for or on behalf of this legal person or organizational unit without legal personality.
- The cookies policy can be found at https://nationz.pl/en/cookies-policy/
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, including the Act of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services, as well as other applicable laws.
- Disputes arising from the interpretation or implementation of the Regulations will be resolved by the court competent according to the law.
- The Regulations come into force on March 31, 2023.