- Website – NationZ website, located at https://nationz.pl/
- Service Provider – Angelika Kawecka, firstname.lastname@example.org , conducting unregistered business activity
- User – a service recipient, entrepreneur or consumer, buyer, anyone who accesses the Website and uses the Services provided via the Website by the Service Provider.
- Service – performance of a service without the simultaneous presence of the Service Provider and the User.
- “Cookies” should be understood as IT data stored in the Users’ end devices, intended for the use of the Website. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the Website from which they come, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies are intended for using the Website pages. The service provider uses these files for:
a) the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website
b) adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, above all, these files recognize his device in order to display the website according to his preferences
c) to create anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of identifying the user.
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and acts of Community law
- By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about their every transfer to the User’s devices.
- Website users may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Service Provider of the Website informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the correct operation of the Website.